Corrosion resistant chemical pump selection basis
Pump selection basis, should be based on the process, water supply and drainage bai, from five aspects to consider, both liquid throughput, device head, liquid properties, pipeline layout and operation conditions.
1. Flow is one of the important performance data of the pump, which is directly related to the production capacity and transmission capacity of the whole device. Such as design institute process design can calculate the pump normal, minimum, maximum three kinds of flow. When selecting the pump, take the maximum flow as the basis and take into account the normal flow. When there is no maximum flow, it is usually 1.1 times the normal flow as the maximum flow.
2. The head required by the device system is another important performance data of the pump selection. It is generally used to enlarge the head by 5%-10% margin to select the type.
3. Liquid properties, including liquid medium name, physical properties, chemical properties and other properties, physical properties are temperature C density D, viscosity U, solid particle diameter and gas content in the medium, which relates to the head of the system, effective cavitation margin calculation and appropriate pump type: Chemical properties, mainly refers to the chemical corrosive and toxic liquid medium, is an important basis for the selection of pump materials and the selection of a type of shaft seal.
4. The pipe layout condition of the device system refers to the liquid feeding height, liquid feeding distance, liquid feeding direction, such as the lowest liquid level on the suction side, the highest liquid level on the discharge side and some data and pipeline specifications and their length, material, pipe fitting specifications, quantity, etc., in order to carry out the comb head calculation and the check of the NPSH.
5. There are many contents of operating conditions, such as liquid operation T saturated steam force P, suction side pressure PS (absolute), outlet side container pressure PZ, altitude, ambient temperature, whether the operation is intermittent or continuous, and whether the pump position is fixed or movable.
Corrosion resistant chemical pump selection principle
1. Make the type and performance of the selected pump meet the requirements of flow rate, head, pressure, temperature, NPSH, suction range and other process parameters.
2. Must meet the requirements of medium characteristics.
For the transport of flammable, explosive toxic or valuable medium pump, the shaft seal is reliable or the use of no leakage pump, such as magnetic drive pump, diaphragm pump, shield pump; For the pump conveying corrosive medium, the convection parts are required to use corrosion resistant materials, such as AFB stainless steel corrosion resistant pump, CQF engineering plastic magnetic drive pump.
For conveying the pump containing solid particle medium, the convection parts are required to use wear-resistant materials, and the shaft seal is washed with clean liquid when necessary.